If you already have an account, Click on the button below to go to the IRCTC login page.
You can also type 'www.irctc.co.in' in your browser URL field and hit the Enter button. After the page loads, enter your username and password along with the captcha code and click on the login button. If you don't have an existing account, skip to the bottom of the page.
How to Sign in to IRCTC
Follow the step by step instructions below for IRCTC login process.
- First go to the official website by clicking on the button located above.
- After the page loads, you should see a login form on the middle of the page.
- Enter your User ID, Password along with the captcha code and click on 'Login'.
- After logging in, you will be redirected to the IRCTC e-ticketing page as shown below.
- You can Book Tickets, Cancel Tickets, Print Tickets, View PNR Status through IRCTC.
IRCTC Sign Up / Registration
Follow the instructions below for IRCTC login registration.
- First, head over to www.irctc.co.in, the official e-ticketing portal.
- Click on the 'Sign Up' link located below the login form.
- Enter your desired username, security question, First Name, Last Name, Gender, e-mail ID, password, Date of Birth, Nationality, Occupation, e.t.c.
- After filling all the mandatory fields, enter the captcha code and click 'Submit'.
- Now, accept the terms and conditions and proceed.
- Next, you have to verify your e-mail address and phone number.
- First, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link sent by IRCTC.
- After e-mail verification, you need to enter the verification code sent to your mobile.
- That's it, click on the Submit button.
Note: It may take a long time for the homepage to load during Tatkal booking period. You need to wait a few minutes or try refreshing the page if it doesn't appear to load.